Sunday, May 9

good + bad




 suke.hapy.gembire.riang.seronok.weeeeeee~
rmmber the list of my wanted stuff ??
i juz got 1 of it..
yAHooooOO !!!!
1st, bangah gve me his NORTHFACE: RECON BACKPACK :)
bcause he juz bought a nw one for him.. huuu..
nvrmind.. finally.. i got my own bckpack.. YES !!
2ndly, ayong bought me a lther bag..
ngeee.. i saw the bag while we were "mrayau" in sunway pyramid.
she ask me if i want dat bag or not.
ahhhhhaaaaiii.
of coz i want it.. dat is the bag dat i'm searching for..
so, i juz answring her ques wit my big.big.big SMILE =)
ayong choose the same bag wit me but in a dffrent clour.
i pick the red one. and she pick the blacky.


thanx yaa AYONG and BANGAH !! 


p/s (for my ownself) :
i hve to put mre effort to get some other stuff dat was writen on my wanted list.
go, go dania !!


FYI.. i've done finding my prtime job.
and i guess i juz got it. maybe.
huuuuu.
so i can used my slary for shopping !!


..................................................................


miserable part >>


for now..
i rlly MISS my honey bee !!
miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss
miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss
miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss
miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss.miss
AMINNUDDIN BIN LOCKMAN !!
love yaa my dear !! 
cant wait to see you again 
and spend my whole day wit you ..
at the day we'll meet up.
i juz wanna hold ur hand and nver let it go..
uhuk2..
love amin.love amin.love amin  ♥







No comments: